Friday, May 14, 2010

Trina & Taylors Wedding!!!!!

On May 1st, 2010 my sister Trina got married to Taylor Wight. It was a great day!!! The weather cooperated and it was nice and sunny. There was still snow on the ground, but that is just crazy southern Alberta springs for you!!!!! We had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends, and were glad to be there for their special day!!! Congratulations to the happy couple, and we wish you all the best in your new life together!!!! Here are a few pictures from the day:



The happy couple!!!


Steele outside the temple with his puppy wanting to play in all the snow!!!!

Cohen spent half of the reception outside digging in the rocks with a snow shovel!!!

Table centerpieces. I punched all the paper flowers for the tables. It was a little time consuming, and I got a few blisters, and went through three punches to get it done, but it all turned out!!!!

Backdrop for the wedding party. You can also see all the tissue paper pompoms that mostly my mom and I made. We got a bit of help from a few of my sisters. We made over 60 of them!!! It was a lot of work, but I think it turned out great!! We got a lot of compliments that it look like an outdoor garden party!!! I wish I would have got a better picture!!! I'm sure my mom has some!!!

Picket fence decoration along the stage

The wedding cake. Our good family friend has made all of our wedding cakes, and she does a wonderful job!!!

Britlynn holding Trina's bouquet. She said she wanted to be a princess just like Trina!!!!!

Britlynn and some of her cousins at the reception. They had a great time handing out thank yous at the door, and they loved dancing the night away!! Don't they look so cute in there outfits!

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know that Coco was doing that during the whole reception - thats so cute and funny!! Strange kids!!

    Did u get any full family pics when we were at the temple??

    ReplyDelete