Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Maternity Photos


I always look at maternity photos and think how beautiful the ladies in them look. I have always wanted to do some, but I don't feel beautiful when I'm pregnant, I just feel fat. After a lot of thought, and waiting until it was almost to late, I convinced myself to get some done. I'm glad that I did get them for two reasons, 1) the memory that they have captured and 2) If this is my last child then I would not have the opportunity again. So I waited until I was 38 weeks pregnant and not very comfortable, but I put on a good face for the photographer. The lovely Elizabeth Cranmer took theses photos for me, and you can see more of her work at http://pigtailsandsnails.blogspot.com/. Here are a few of my favorites!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment